Raw Cocoa Crunch Bark
This raw cocoa crunch bark is the perfect recipe for a lightly sweetened, instant chocolate fix. The quinoa adds protein, whole grains, and a wonderful crunch. Choose toppings of your choice to make it your own!
Servings: 30 pieces
- 1/2 cup 100% cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons sprouted or pre-washed quinoa uncooked
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- Toppings: see various options above, or get creative and add desired toppings of your choice!
Toast raw quinoa over medium-high heat until slightly browned and nutty aroma.
Meanwhile, mix together cocoa powder and melted coconut oil. Stir in toasted quinoa, maple syrup, and stevia.
Pour mixture onto a plate or sheet pan lined with parchment paper or wax paper. Sprinkle desired toppings over.
Freeze for 1 hour. Break into pieces and enjoy! Store leftovers in freezer for up to 3 months.