Strawberry Kale Smoothie
Impress your friends with this beautiful Strawberry Kale Smoothie! The mix between the sweet pineapple, strawberry, and kale makes for the perfect, slightly-sweet smoothie combo.
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice (dairy milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc)
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 to 2 cups kale, ribs and large stems removed
- 1/2 cup milk or apple juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon mix-ins of your choice (chia seeds, flax meal, protein powder, oats etc)
To make the pink strawberry mixture, combine strawberries, milk, greek yogurt, and honey in blender until smooth. Pour this mixture evenly between two glasses.
For the green kale mixture, combine kale, milk or apple juice, pineapple, banana, and mix-ins in blender until smooth. Pour evenly over the strawberry mixture. Mix gently with a spoon or straw to create the swirl effect.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 24 hours.