Looking for easy recipes personalized for your nutrition goals? You’ve come to the right place. Join my one-on-one virtual nutrition coaching program!
Meet with a dietitian online
Hi there! My name is Mackenzie and I am the owner of Cheerful Choices, a food and nutrition blog. I am also a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)–the true experts on nutrition. I have a passion for helping people with their health and cooking abilities.
Virtual nutrition coaching and cooking sessions
I am offering a brand new service called coaching + cooking! This package includes a nutrition coaching session as well as a virtual cooking class. These separate sessions will each last a full hour (120 minutes total). Click here to learn more and book your session today!
This virtual coaching experience is perfect for you if…
- You are sick of trying to sort through all the different nutrition information out there. In these sessions, you will meet with myself, a registered dietitian, extensively trained and educated in nutrition. Rather than fad diets or the latest health trend, evidence-based nutrition recommendations will be provided
- You want to learn more about how to cook healthy in your own kitchen
- You want personalized recipes to fit your nutrition goals, budget, and dietary preferences
- You don’t want to have to go into an office or meet in person
What are some examples of goals that could be discussed?
As a registered dietitian, I have experience navigating a wide variety of goals. During the initial virtual nutrition counseling session we will discuss what your personal nutrition needs are. Some examples include:
- General healthy eating and mindful eating
- Nutrition for weight loss or weight gain
- Easy snacks on the go
- Healthy eating for families
- Nutrition for a busy schedule
- Sports nutrition and fueling activity
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Food allergies and specialty diets
- Diabetes prevention and diabetes management
- Kidney disease
- Autoimmune diseases
What happens after these sessions?
Afterwards, you have the option to book follow up nutrition counseling sessions and/or cooking sessions! This is a great way to keep you accountable with your goals. I’m also always available to answer questions through the platform’s messaging feature. If you’re looking for just nutrition counseling sessions, check out my coaching package here.
Ready to start your virtual nutrition experience?
Book your coaching + cooking sessions below today! (Note: filling out this form will simply request an appointment, you will not be charged yet.)
Have more questions before booking? Not sure if it’s the right fit for you? Click here to contact me or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.