The holidays are right around the corner! In this recipe, I’ve paired fresh nuts, seasonal pumpkin seeds, and warm spices together in this comforting holiday quinoa crunch granola. This granola takes just 30 minutes to bake it makes your house smell wonderful!
Great for gifting
This recipe is perfect to throw over yogurt, top over a baked apple, or simply eat on its own for a snack! This holiday quinoa crunch granola is also a great, unique gift for the holidays rather than your classic cookie giveaway. Simply put your granola in a small bag or mason jar with a tag to gift.
Customize it your way
This granola is a spin off my classic, customizable Quinoa Crunch Granola! You can always mix up this recipe with dried fruit, different nuts, shredded coconut, or a dash of pumpkin pie spice–the possibilities are endless! If you come up with a new combo for this Quinoa Crunch Granola recipe, I would love to see!
Holiday Quinoa Crunch Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1/4 cup oil of your choice, melted if needed (coconut oil, olive oil, or canola oil)
- 1/3 cup liquid sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, agave, or honey)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the oats, quinoa, pistachios, pecans, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Using a liquid measuring cup, pour oil and sweetener over top and stir once more until dry mixture is completely coated.
- Add mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until slightly browned. Turn pan halfway through to ensure even cooking. If like your granola more chunky, do not stir the granola and let it completely cool before break apart. For less chunky granola, stir granola throughout the baking process.
- Store in an airtight container or bag and enjoy for up to a month!